Call for Papers
The 5th International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence
1 - 4 June, 2010
Brest State Technical University
(This page is renewed after the submission due -- 1st of March.
Click Previous CFP if you want.
Now we have
The 5th International conference on Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence (ICNNAI'2010) will be held during 1-4 June 2010 in Brest, Belarus.
A Feature we plan to add to is, special sessions on some special topics.
We now call for organizers.
Conference comprises of three categories of sessions.
- PLENARY SESSIONS
- Professor Shun-ich Amari (Riken, Japan)
- Professor Steven Bressler (Florida Atlantic University, US)
(Hereafter lists of the names are all alphabetical order of the family name)
- Professor Xin Yao (University of Birmingham, UK)
- SPECIAL SESSIONS
The deadline of
Call for Special Session was over on 1 March 2010. At this moment, we plan two special sessions below (or a round table discussion session).
and now we are calling for papers. Click the title of these sessions above for more in detail.
- REGULAR SESSIONS
This session is arranged in a single track expecting hot interdisciplinary interactions. Each talk will be assigned 15 or 30 minutes according to the presenter's choice. Each follows 5-10 minutes of discussion.
Submission due was over on the 1st of March 2010.
(In case, you strongly need an additional days to prepare for submisson, try to contact
Now Program Committee starts.
- BLIND REVIEW
All papers received will be reviewed by at least two referees in the area of the topic. We will follow a blind reviewing policy. Therefore, the paper must not contain any references that would identify the authors. That is, make your submission anonymous by removing all references to the authors.
- FINAL CAMERA READY VERSION
After acceptance of the paper submitted, the authors prepare a camera-ready version in accordance with the changes requested by the reviewers by the deadline, and agree that at least one author will attend the conference and present the paper.
- INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
The paper should be followed the Instruction for authors described in the smple.pdf
found in the authors' kit which can be downlorded by clicking
for LaTeX or
Note that we modified the kit after the submission due: (1) to erase the page number of the 1st page, and (2) the title to be boldfaced.
- WEB SUBMISSION
Submission of camera ready version should be again via
EasyChair. So, all authors use the same account in EasyChair as the one used in submission for review.
If you have a problem you may contact
- Notification to the authors ... The 1st of April 2010.
- The camera ready due ... The 1st of May 2010.
Registration is only on site. Registration fee is 125 Euro.
Besides those sessions above, we plan other social events.
THE OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS
- Welcome cocktail party
- 31 May 2010 (the evening one day before the opening) from 18:00 at the cafe in University campus.
- Gala dinner
- 2 June 2010 (After all the sessions of the day.)
Belarus is a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder land, with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered elsewhere.
- Excursion to the forest which they say the biggest one in Europe.
- 4 June 2010 (After the last morning sessions).
ACCESS TO BREST
- From outside Belarus, we have two options of air trip. One is via Minsk and the other is via Warsaw. Unless your airport have a direct flight to Minsk, it might be more convenient via the Warsaw airport, which they call "Chopin Airport." To know if your airport has a direct flight to Minsk, see
Otherwise, we recommend via Warsaw. Either from the both airports a train takes you to Brest. The scenery from the train window is breathtakingly beautiful. Enjoy it. The timetable from both airports can be seen at
- Irina Bausova ... University of Latvia (Latvia)
- Sung-Bae Cho ... Yonsei University (Korea)
- Alexander Doudkin ... United Institute of Informatics Problems of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus)
- Athanasios Hatzigaidas ... Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Alexander Kolesnikov ... Immanuel Kant State University (Russia)
- Bora I. Kumova ... Izmir Institute of Technology (Turkey)
- Olga Kurasova ... Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Lithuania)
- Xu Lisheng ... Chengdu University of Information Technology (China)
- Sergey Listopad ... The Kaliningrad branch of the Institute of Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Poramate Manoonpong ... Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen (Germany)
- Saulius Maskeliunas ... Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Lithuania)
- Helmut Mayer ... University of Salzburg (Austria)
- Anastasia Papastergiou ... Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Vincenzo Piuri ... Universita' degli Studi di Milano (Italy)
- Wieslaw Pietruszkiewicz ... West Pomeranian University of Technology (Poland)
- Vladimir Red'ko ... Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis, RAS (Russia)
- Izabela Rejer ... University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Hubert Roth ... Institut fur Regelungs und Steuerungstechnik (Germany)
- Anatoly Sachenko ... Ternopil State Economic University (Ukraine)
- Anna Samborska-Owczarek ... West-Pomeranian University of Technology (Poland)
- Yuichi Sakumura ... Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- Juan Miguel Santos ... Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Sevil Sen ... University of York (UK)
- Volodymyr Turchenko ... University of Calabria (Italy)
- Lipo Wang ... Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Qiangfu Zhao ... Aizu University (Japan)
- Petr Poyta (Brest State Technical University).
- Vladimir Golovko, & Akira Imada (Brest State Technical University).
- Vladimir Rubanov (Brest State Technical University), & Rauf Sadykhov (Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelecrtonics).
Vladimir Golenkov (Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelecrtonics), Valery Raketsky, Vitaly Sevelenkov, & Vasily Suts (Brest State Technical University).
LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS COMMITTEE
Aleksei Artemenko, Sergei Besobrasov, Andrew Dunets, Anton Kabysh, Valery Kasianik, Pavel Kochurko, Yury Krapivin, Svetlana Lavrentieva, Yury Savitsky, & Leanid Vaitsekhovich (Brest State Technical University).
- Conference e-mail:
- Intelligent Information Technologies Dept.
Brest State Technical University
Moskowskaja 267, Brest, Belarus