Call for Special Session Proposal
The 5th International Conference on Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
1 -- 4 June, 2010
Brest State Technical University
ICNNAI-2010 is seeking high quality special sessions with innovative research works wishing to highlight emerging areas of artificial intelligence by neural networks.
Number of papers acceptable in each session will be a minimum of four and a maximum of eight papers.
We call for organizers such important special sessions in the ICNNAI-2010.
The organizers' role is to attract the speakers, select those to be presented in the session, and chair the session itself.
Proposals for special sessions with:
- The title of the proposed session;
- The name of the organizer and his/her contact address;
- The aim, scope, importance and rationale of the topic; and
- The list of potential submissions if available at the moment of proposal.
We plan the schedule as follows.
- 1 February 2010 : Special Sessions proposals Due
- 7 February 2010 : Notification of proposals acceptance
- 7 April 2010 : Paper Submission
- 7 May 2010 : Submission of camera-ready papers
Accepted special session papers will be published in the conference proceedings in the same format as those to regular sessions.
ADDRESS FOR THE PROPOSAL
If you have further questions regarding special sessions, please contact us via e-mail at