Call for Papers
The 5th International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence
1 - 4 June, 2010
Brest State Technical University
(This page is the previous version before the submission due.
Click New Version to change.)
The 5th International conference on Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence (ICNNAI'2010) will be held during 1-4 June 2010 in Brest, Belarus.
A Feature we plan to add to is, special sessions on some special topics.
We now call for organizers.
Conference comprises of three categories of sessions.
- PLENARY SESSIONS
We have already confirmed from the following four world top-class influential key-note guests.
- Professor Shun-ich Amari (Riken, Japan)
- Professor Steven Bressler (Florida Atlantic University, US)
We ar sorry but planned plenary talk by Professor Joaquin Sitte (Queensland University of Technology, Australia) was cancelled.
- Professor Xin Yao (University of Birmingham, UK)
(Hereafter lists of the names are all alphabetical order)
- SPECIAL SESSIONS
We call for proposals of such special sessions.
Call for Special Sessions.
The deadline we plan at this moment is 1st February 2010.
- REGULAR SESSIONS
This session is arranged in a single track expecting hot interdisciplinary interactions. Each talk will be assigned 15 or 30 minutes according to the presenter's choice. Each follows 5-10 minutes of discussion.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The submitted paper has to be substantially new research which has not been published previously.
All submissions will be blinde reviewed (See below) in terms of quality, impact and relevance to the area of Artificial Intelligence by Neural network.
Submission should be no longer than 8 pages.
Papers should be submitted by the deadline via Easy-Chair - an automatic submission and review service (See below).
By submitting a paper, the authors agree that, if their paper is accepted, they will prepare a camera-ready version in accordance with the changes requested by the reviewers by the deadline for camera-ready papers. They also agree that at least one author will attend the conference and present the paper.
- INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
The paper should be followed the Instruction for authors described in the smple.pdf
found in the authors' kit which can be downlorded by cricking
for LaTeX or
- BLIND REVIEW
All papers received will be reviewed by at least two referees in the area of the topic. We will follow a blind reviewing policy. Therefore, the paper must not contain any references that would identify the authors. That is, make your submission anonymous by removing all references to the authors.
- WEB SUBMISSION
For submission as well as review procedure we use EasyChair. So, all authors need to have an account in Easychair in order to submit the paper. If you used EasyChair after the 9th of January 2007, then you already have such an account. If you do not have an EasyChair account, create your account by visiting at
EasyChair's web page.
Then submit your paper via the page.
If you have a problem you may submit your paper by email to
The likely submission papers due will be 1st March 2010.
Following Notification on mid March and Camera-redy due on early May.
Registration is only on site. Registration fee is 125 Euro.
Besides those sessions above, we plan other social events.
THE OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS
- Welcome cocktail party
- 31 May 2010 (the evening one day before the opening) from 18:00 at the cafe in University campus.
- Gala dinner
- 2 June 2010 (After all the sessions of the day.)
Belarus is a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder land, with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered elsewhere.
- Excursion to the forest which they say the biggest one in Europe.
- 4 June 2010 (After the last morning sessions).
ACCESS TO BREST
- From outside Belarus, we have two options of air trip. One is via Minsk and the other is via Warsaw. Unless your airport have a direct flight to Minsk, it might be more convenient via the Warsaw airport, which they call "Chopin Airport." To know if your airport has a direct flight to Minsk, see
Otherwise, we recommend via Warsaw. Either from the both airports a train takes you to Brest. The scenery from the train window is breathtakingly beautiful. Enjoy it. The timetable from both airports can be seen at
- Irina Bausova ... University of Latvia (Latvia)
- Sung-Bae Cho ... Yonsei University (Korea)
- Alexander Doudkin ... United Institute of Informatics Problems of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus)
- Athanasios Hatzigaidas ... Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Alexander Kolesnikov ... Immanuel Kant State University (Russia)
- Bora I. Kumova ... Izmir Institute of Technology (Turkey)
- Olga Kurasova ... Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Lithuania)
- Xu Lisheng ... Chengdu University of Information Technology (China)
- Sergey Listopad ... The Kaliningrad branch of the Institute of Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Poramate Manoonpong ... Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen (Germany)
- Saulius Maskeliunas ... Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Lithuania)
- Helmut Mayer ... University of Salzburg (Austria)
- Anastasia Papastergiou ... Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Vincenzo Piuri ... Universita' degli Studi di Milano (Italy)
- Wieslaw Pietruszkiewicz ... West Pomeranian University of Technology (Poland)
- Vladimir Red'ko ... Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis, RAS (Russia)
- Izabela Rejer ... University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Hubert Roth ... Institut fur Regelungs und Steuerungstechnik (Germany)
- Anatoly Sachenko ... Ternopil State Economic University (Ukraine)
- Anna Samborska-Owczarek ... West-Pomeranian University of Technology (Poland)
- Yuichi Sakumura ... Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- Juan Miguel Santos ... Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Sevil Sen ... University of York (UK)
- Volodymyr Turchenko ... University of Calabria (Italy)
- Lipo Wang ... Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Qiangfu Zhao ... Aizu University (Japan)
- Petr Poyta (Brest State Technical University)
- Vladimir Golovko, & Akira Imada (Brest State Technical University)
- Vladimir Rubanov (Brest State Technical University), & Rauf Sadykhov (Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelecrtonics)
Vladimir Golenkov (Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelecrtonics), Valery Raketsky, Vasily Suts, & Vitaly Sevelenkov (Brest State Technical University)
LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS COMMITTEE
Aleksei Artemenko, Sergei Besobrasov, Andrew Dunets, Anton Kabysh, Valery Kasianik, Pavel Kochurko, Yury Krapivin, Svetlana Lavrentieva, Yury Savitsky, & Leanid Vaitsekhovich (Brest State Technical University)
- Conference e-mail:
- Intelligent Information Technologies Dept.
Brest State Technical University
Moskowskaja 267, Brest, Belarus